PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 14, 2013





So its that time of year, for me to solemnly swear I will blog again.. Well I will say this. Last year I had 2 kids under 2. It was a lot more than even I expected and my business suffered because of it. But come on, that is much better than the alternative of my children suffering because of it! But this year, I am another year older and highly skilled at juggling day to day terrorizing. I WILL be a better business owner. And by the end of the week you will be able to just buy Smoochie Couture. No more messaging for invoices. This is a special surprise that I am sharing with only you. My one or two readers.. Haha. I am now the owner of www.smoochiecouture.com eeekkk. I don't know why I waited so long. But it is mine. Enough with the words. I will show you what you can buy. Lots of love. Feel free to pin whatever you would like just please link back to this blog. Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. Yay I'm so happy for you Smoochie Couture. And I'm also super excited to check it out and start buying. Lol

    ReplyDelete